10 May 2007

Woo hoo! I got a new car!


(The man in the photo is the salesman.)

We'd been talking about getting a new car but hadn't yet decided on one. We'll, last week we were forced to bite the bullet...our old station wagon decided to go to the great "junk yard in the sky"...sigh!

Now we are the proud parents of a wee PT Cruiser! I never would have thought of owning one before but it really is a versatile little thing...it even has a jack for my MP3 player right in the radio! (I'm such a geek - LOL!) And, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the color...a soft, sparkly, medium blue...perfect for a Scot, eh? I already put a Saltire blanket on the back seat and a Courtney Davis window sticker on the back window. I think a wee bit of delicate Celtic knot pin striping would just be the best finishing touch...don't you?


Text on the tag

My old Taurus station wagon, with over 300,000 miles on it, decided to finally give up. The transmission went out while I was driving to work and would only work in 1st gear or reverse. I limped home at 15 miles an hour and grabbed the truck to head in to work. When I took it to the repair guy at lunch time, he confirmed the worst and the cost of the repairs would be more than the car was worth. One of our friends got a PT last year and loved it. We decided to go test drive one and a few hours later we were signing the papers and had the keys in our hands! Weʼre going to donate the wagon to a charity.

Credits - all items by me
Papers: Full Moon Crazy kit
Charm: Affirmations Charms
Bow, ribbon, tag, staples, flower: Full Moon Crazy Add-on set (not yet available)
fonts: Plantagenet Cherokee, Vivaldi, Pristina

No comments: