05 April 2007

Looking for an opportunity to become a digiscrap designer?

DSO (digital-scrapbooking.org) is looking for some new designers! Are you ready to take the plunge?

You need to be able to create high quality items, be a team player (we’re all friends here!), and actively participate in our on-line community.

If you are interested in joining the design team, please
go here for more information!

* Note: This call is for a limited time. Please apply now if you're interested!!!

Let them know
that I sent you and then let ME know and I will send you a wee gift...just because!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you give me some insight into how you learned to design papers, elements so on and so forth? I have been playing alot with digital scrapping and would be really interested in making some of my own stuff. Eventually be able to sell it. Can you please help? Contact me at sljphotography@hotmail.com.
Thank you!!!