21 January 2007

What's in a name?

While surfing around the web today, I joined a new digital scrapper's website. As I was looking around in the forum area where designers announce their latest products, I happened upon another artist who had named her template sets nearly the same as mine: Jumpstarts vs JumpStart.

Being aware of copyright issues, I checked her shop to see if there was an 'uploaded' date and found that it was ONE DAY before mine. So I politely sent her a message saying my template line was spelled a wee bit differently and, if she didn't mind, then I didn't mind. She replied that she DID mind.

Anyway, to make a long story short (and to keep my karma intact), I renamed my template line to "Just-in-Time" (JIT). So, if you purchased any of my templates and are confused when you go back to get more...just remember the new name...Just-in-Time!


Slainte!

No comments: