04 April 2008

It's Good Karma Friday - Get Yours Here!

Remember back in February, when I mentioned the fundraiser for Ellie Wiseman to come to the U.S. to see if the doctors here can help her? (read the original post) Well, digital scrapbook designers from all around the world have joined forces in support of their fellow designer, Kirsty, and her courageous daughter and designed a beautiful limited edition digiscrap kit called “Sweet Belle.” 100% of the proceeds of the sales of this kit will go to the Ellenor Wiseman Fund. The kit is available from both Divine Digital and Nuts4Digi.

So, earn your Karma points and hop on over there today to purchase yours (I did!). After you do, go visit Kirsty's blog for a free flower overlay to go with it. See, an instant Karma award! Isn't that cool?


When the Plain Digital Wrapper store's server is back up from the big move, you can stop by my shop and pick up my "Red, Red Rose" kit. I previously posted that 100% of the profits from February and March sales would be donated but I have extended it to include April and May! See the preview and the details (including a free sample!) here.

>: namaste

No comments: